To identify mechanistic pathways, potential biological targets, and therapies that could be repurposed for dengue to prevent disease progression
current phase of drug development
updated 23 Mar 2023
DNDi and BenevolentAI initiated a joint research collaboration in 2022 to deliver a list of potential biological targets (proteins that can be targeted by a potential drug) and drug repurposing candidates that could be effective in preventing progression to severe dengue.
News & resources
- 7 June 2022 - Quand l’intelligence artificielle sert à fabriquer des médicaments, AFP
- 6 June 2022 - La inteligencia artificial se vuelve una herramienta para fabricar medicamentos, France 24
- 28 April 2022 - Dengue threat to be tackled using AI-powered drug discovery as BenevolentAI teams up with DNDi, Cambridge Independent
- 26 April 2022 - AI tools to predict hospital stays are hampered by a string of shortcomings, STAT
- 21 April 2022 - BenevolentAI, DNDi begin joint AI research project on dengue, Pharmaceutical Business
- 20 April 2022 - DNDi and BenevolentAI collaborate to accelerate life-saving drug discovery research in dengue
Get our latest news, personal stories, research articles, and job opportunities.