Working at DNDi
Help put patients at the heart of medical R&D
Who you are
At DNDi, our work begins with our people: we aim to recruit people who both reflect and understand the diversity of needs and experiences of those we serve.
If you are:
- passionate about equitable access to healthcare
- respectful, collegial, and good-humoured
- ready to thrive in a diverse, multilingual, and global workplace
- highly skilled in your area of expertise
- committed to applying your knowledge and skills to a greater good
…we want to work with you!
Who we are
Our staff of more than 250 dedicated people work together as a global team, from offices in Geneva, Cape Town, Kinshasa, Kuala Lumpur, Nairobi, New Delhi, New York, Rio de Janeiro, and Tokyo.
As of 31 December 2019
- We value our colleagues and recognize their contributions
- We care about the well-being of neglected patients and the communities we work with
- We nurture a respectful, diverse and inclusive working environment
- We are trustworthy and ethical
- We are fair, transparent, and honest
- We work to the highest quality to deliver the best science
- We encourage new ideas
- We find solutions through collaboration and creative thinking
- We seek sustainable transformation
- We take smart risks
- We pursue our goals in the face of adversity
- We are ready to challenge the status quo
Equality, diversity, and respectful workplace
DNDi is committed to ensuring equality, diversity and inclusion and preventing misconduct and discrimination.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Don’t miss our latest job opportunities. Stay in touch with news from our team