MSF Scientific Days – Asia 2023 is a conference to showcase research, innovation, and experiences from treatment and humanitarian programmes across the region. MSF Scientific Days bring together researchers, practitioners, academics, and patient representatives to catalyse improvements in the quality of care provided to patients and populations at risk. The experts in the humanitarian global health will come together to discuss and challenge research from within the sector.
Neglected Tropical Diseases: Gaps and Opportunities for South Asian Scenario
Moderator:Farhat Mantoo, General Director, MSF South Asia
- Kavita Singh, South Asia Director, DNDi
- Neelika Malavige, Head of Dengue Global Programme and Scientific Affairs, DNDi
- Byron Arana, Head of Cutaneous Leishmaniasis Disease, DNDi
- Fabiana Alves, NTD Leishmaniasis- Mycetoma Cluster Director, DNDi
- Md. Khalequzzaman, Associate Professor- Public Health & Informatics Dept, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University