On the occasion of World Hepatitis Day, the World Health Organization Regional Office for South-East Asia is hosting an event on the theme ‘Bringing care closer to you’.
Community and civil society reflections on moving ahead on bringing care closer to people
Moderator: Leena Menghaney, MSF Access Campaign, India
- Caroline Thomas, PR & Community Liaison, Pusat Penelitian HIV AIDS Universitas Katolik Indonesia Atma Jaya (PPH UAJ), Indonesia
- Prawchan K.C, Program Manager, SPARSHA, Nepal
- Drug user forum from Myanmar
- Han Yang Chung, Senior Access & Advocacy Officer, DNDi
- Giten Khwairakpam, Program Manager, TREAT Asia/amfAR