On the occasion of World NTD Day 2023, the Japan Alliance on Global NTDs is hosting an event on the roadmap to achieve the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals and elimination of neglected tropical diseases.
- Dr Ibrahima Socé Fall, Director, the Department of Control of Neglected Tropical Diseases, WHO
- Ms Ivete Kobashikawa, Chiarman, Japan Chagas Disease Patients and Friends Association
- Dr Aya Yajima, Regional Adviser – Neglected Tropical Disease Control Department of Communicable Diseases, WHO Regional Office for South-East Asia (SEARO)
- Mr Yasuhisa Shiozaki, Former member of the House of Representatives, Former Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare/Chairman, Keiso Nippon Initiative
- Mr Takeshi Akahori, Director-General / Assistant Minister (Ambassador), Global issues, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Mr Tetsuya Itani, Director, Office of Global Health Cooperation, Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare
- Dr Osamu Kunii, CEO, GHIT Fund
- Prof Satoshi Kaneko, Institute of Tropical Medicine, Nagasaki University
- Kaori Nakatani, Director, DNDi Japan
- Mr Fumiya Domoto, Astellas Pharma Inc./Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (JPMA)
- Event website
- Please note this event is conducted only in Japanese.