The 20th International Congress for Tropical Medicine and Malaria (ICTMM 2020) provides the opportunity for sharing research and experience in the field of tropical medicine and malaria.
Exploiting Wolbachia as a public health tool for arbovirus and filariasis control
Date: Tuesday, 25 October 2022
- Joseph Turner, Centre for Drugs and Diagnostics, Department of Tropical Disease Biology, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, UK
- Samuel Wanji, Department of Microbiology and Parasitology, University of Buea, Cameroon
- Sabine Specht, Head of Filarial Disease, DNDi
- Jacqui Montgomery, World Mosquito Program, Institute of Vector Borne Disease, Monash University, Australia
- Grant Hughes, Departments of Vector Biology and Tropical Disease Biology, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, UK