The 2030 Agenda Partnership Accelerator webinar series is short online workshops seeking to demonstrate how partnerships are critical to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals.
The theme of the third webinar is “Stakeholder engagement and partnerships during and beyond COVID-19”.
Date: Monday, 3 May 2021
Time: 07:30-08:45 EST
- Lotta Tähtinen, Chief, Outreach and Partnerships, Division for SDGs, UN DESA
- Emily Clough, Newcastle University
- Graham Long, Newcastle University
- Xiaolan Fu, University of Oxford
- Florence Syevuo, Country Coordinator, SDGs Kenya Forum
- Mohammed Nabil, Initiative on COVID-19 in Yemen
- Christian Skoog, COVID-19 Women and Children Safe at Hotels in Mexico
- Nathalie Strub-Wourgaft, Director of the COVID-19 Response, DNDi
- Ian Macpherson, Global Partnership for Education (GPE)’s COVID Response
- Naiara Costa, Senior Sustainable Development Officer, Division for SDGs, UN DESA
- Darian Stibbe, Executive Director, The Partnering Initiative