The Swiss Malaria Group hosted a Malaria Fishbowl to encourage dialogue on how the global malaria community can integrate with non-health sectors to help eliminate malaria.
- Moderator: Susanna Hausmann, Senior Health Advisor, Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation
- Silvia Ferazzi, Technical Officer, Roll Back Malaria Partnership
- Ambassador Laurence Ishengoma, Special High Level Advisor to the Minister for Lands, Housing and Human Settlements Development, United Republic of Tanzania
- Flora Kessy, Ifakara Health Institute and Novartis Foundation, Tanzania
- Jacques Mader, Regional Health Advisor, Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation
- Kaspar Wyss, Head of Unit, Swiss Centre for International Health, Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute
More information: SDC website